Home > "Compton Cookout" > Update: UCSD frat student Mike Randazzo (Delta Sigma Phi) just posted an event invitation for a Compton Cookout Part II
Update: UCSD frat student Mike Randazzo (Delta Sigma Phi) just posted an event invitation for a Compton Cookout Part II
I’m including a screen grab containing: (a) the event invitation, (b) the facebook profile of Mr. Randazzo, the creator of the event, and (c) a list of confirmed guests as of (5:45pm PST).
Categories: "Compton Cookout"
If you would like us to post something on this blog for you, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome people's comments on any of the posts contained here (we reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments so try to keep it civil).
Search this blog
- RT @paopao619: For more on the @UCSanDiego parking changes, go to moveucsandiego.ucsd.edu. Fails to mention end of Transit Club & other ... 1 year ago
- Shame on you @UCSanDiego! 1 year ago
- RT @paopao619: @UCSanDiego Parking fees going up. Taking away Arriba/Nobel shuttles. No more free MTS bus service. 1 year ago
- RT @reclaimuc: Cal State students announce hunger strikes at 6 campuses demand tuition freeze, roll back executive salaries. http://t.c ... 1 year ago
- RT @paopao619: CLICS used to be my fav spot to study at UCSD. Beautiful to see students reclaim it 2 years ago
- Screengrab of Original "Compton Cookout" event (+ another similarly themed event)
- If you want to know why some people were offended by the Compton Cookout Party, watch this short documentary
- Black Student Union Demands
- Open Letter from Prof. Yang...
- Update: UCSD frat student Mike Randazzo (Delta Sigma Phi) just posted an event invitation for a Compton Cookout Part II
- Ward Connerly is color blind to racism, but likes the color of money