The Stop Racism at UCSD blog was begun in February 2010 in response to the “Compton Cookout,” a racist ‘theme party’ thrown by UCSD students to mock African American History Month. This blog aims to disseminate timely information about the ongoing on- and off-campus responses to this event, as well as documenting subsequent acts of racism, sexism, classism, and homophobia at UCSD and elsewhere.
You can contact the bloggers at email@example.com
Search this blog
- RT @paopao619: For more on the @UCSanDiego parking changes, go to moveucsandiego.ucsd.edu. Fails to mention end of Transit Club & other ... 4 years ago
- Shame on you @UCSanDiego! 4 years ago
- RT @paopao619: @UCSanDiego Parking fees going up. Taking away Arriba/Nobel shuttles. No more free MTS bus service. 4 years ago
- RT @reclaimuc: Cal State students announce hunger strikes at 6 campuses demand tuition freeze, roll back executive salaries. http://t.c ... 4 years ago
- RT @paopao619: CLICS used to be my fav spot to study at UCSD. Beautiful to see students reclaim it 5 years ago